Makes 4 Servings
1 pound fresh green beans, cleaned and washed
NHF Kosher Salt, as needed
NHF Course Ground Black Pepper, as needed
1 tablespoon NHF Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
2 tablespoon NHF Red Wine Vinegar, as needed
2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
1 stem of fresh thyme
- Place a sauté pan over high heat.
- Once hot, add NHF extra virgin olive oil and the beans.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sliced garlic and the thyme, reduce the heat to medium and sauté for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add NHF red wine vinegar, and continue cooking for 30 seconds.
- Cover the pan and continue cooking over medium – low heat for 2 minutes
- Remove from the heat, uncover the pan and place in a was spot until ready to serve.