WARM SPICED CIDER
Makes 4 Servings
1 stalk lemon grass, white part only, crushed
2 inches piece of ginger, peeled and crushed
½ tablespoon NHF Ground Cinnamon
1 teaspoon NHF Ground Cloves
2 tablespoon agave nectar
1 cup of water
4 cups apple cider
2 cups pineapple juice
½ cup lime juice
- In a medium sauce pan combine the water, ginger, lemon grass and agave nectar.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat and let it steep till it reaches room temperature.
- Strain the mixture and place the liquids back into the pot.
- Add the apple cider, pineapple juice, lime juice, NHF ground cinnamon and NHF ground cloves.
- Warm the mixture up, but to not boil. Enjoy as is, or add a shot of your favorite spirit to kick it up a notch!