Makes 4 Servings
1 pound shitake mushrooms, cleaned and washed
NHF Kosher Salt, as needed
NHF Course Ground Black Pepper, as needed
2 tablespoon NHF Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
4 tablespoon NHF White Wine Vinegar, as needed
1 tablespoon NHF Truffle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
2 stem of fresh rosemary
- Place a sauté pan over high heat.
- Once hot, add NHF extra virgin olive oil and the mushrooms.
- Season with a pinch of NHF kosher salt and NHF course ground black pepper sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sliced garlic and rosemary; reduce the heat to medium and sauté for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add NHF white wine vinegar, cover the pan and continue cooking, for 3-4 minutes over medium low heat.
- Remove from the heat, uncover the pan and place in a warm spot until ready to serve.