Makes 4 Servings
2 sweet potatoes, washed and sliced into large pieces
2 pieces ginger, peeled and chopped
4 garlic cloves, chopped
3 tablespoons NHF Extra Virgin Olive Oil
NHF Kosher Salt, as needed
NHF Black Pepper, as needed
2 springs of rosemary, pulled off the stem
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place a cast iron pan over high heat until lightly smoky.
- Add the olive oil and spread evenly over the pan.
- Add the sweet potatoes, making sure they are all evenly distributed and are all touching the pan. Turn the heat to medium and cook for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the rosemary and flip over the potatoes using a spatula. Continue cooking the sweet potatoes for about 4 minutes, covered.
- Remove the cover, add the garlic and ginger, and flip the potatoes using a spatula. Cover and place into the oven.
- Roast the potatoes for 6 minutes covered. Remove from the oven and flip the sweet potatoes using a spatula. Return to the oven uncovered and increase the heat to 425°F.
- Roast the potatoes for 6-8 minutes until golden brown and fork tender.
- Remove from the oven, arrange on a serving plate and serve with your favorite plant based dipping sauce.